Afterwards we checked in to the Casino Royale and got settled in. The rest of the day we went shopping at the outlet stores and ate at Buffalo Wild Wings one of our favorite restaurants. Tara, who can't do anything the normal way doesn't have morning sickness, she has evening sickness. So she didn't really want anything at BWW. It was sad. The next day we were up bright and early walking the strip. We saw the mile mall, Paris, New York New York, walked the strip till our legs started to feel a little rubbery. Then we hopped in our car and went to lunch at In-n-Out mmm and got some goodies from Trader Joe's. We visited a chocolate factory about 10 miles off the strip where they make M&Ms and Milky Way and what not, after the self guided tour they had free samples that didn't really even compare to the chocolate we bought at Trader Joes. But we did pick up a little M&M onesy and socks for Baby.
I got a chance to do some Frisbee Golfing and Tara got to go to all the outlet stores she could possibly handle. St. Patricks Day night we went to downtown Las Vegas where they have made this big screen that covers the street for 2 or 3 blocks. It was crazy, pretty much everyone was drunk, so we left but we had fun times.
We ate at New York Pretzle every day, whether it was for pretzles or for the fresh squeezed lemonade.
I also just made this. I thought it would be funny to see if this thing works. This is what a computer says our baby will look like. At least he's happy. . .


2 comments:
SOunds Like fUn! did you guys get a new car? I will be honest, your baby scares me a little. Just a little.
Vegas...I don't get it.
Love the kid.
Post a Comment