Here are the finals of the manning family that I took over Memorial Day. At least now Cathy can see what they will look like on her wall. Don't worry Cath I'll get you the disc someday. . .
So cute!I would like a CD also and I would like you to do that for each family and maybe I should give up trying to get you all together for a pic and just have updated individual familie. Your the best!!
4 comments:
Some nice groupings and good singles.
I can't believe how much her family has changed! They have adorable kids. Good pics Cameron
So cute!I would like a CD also and I would like you to do that for each family and maybe I should give up trying to get you all together for a pic and just have updated individual familie. Your the best!!
I love them!!! Thanks so much for taking them Cam!
Post a Comment