Wednesday, September 15, 2010

A Grandma Summer

My mom babysat Jenny during the summer when I had to work and I was looking on her computer and found some cute pictures of Jenny enjoying her grandma time and cousin time.

I took the kids from my work on a few overnight trips so Jenny got to spend extra quality time with Grandma! 

Jenny where are you?


I don't know........


OOOp Here I am!



Always smiling at Grandma's house! She lets me do whatever I want!


Jenny loved walks with Grandma especially when cousin Ashton was with them!



Little did she know it was a trick to get her to sleep. Ashton obviously did not get the memo. 


Playtime with cousin Ashton.


You may be thinking they are the same age. There not! 5 months apart but same size. Crazy!


Mom and dad did exist!


I think they both were spoiled with each other around this summer. Bet they can't wait till next summer.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

Jenny has a lucky grandma! I love the frog pics.