Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Jenny...............?




Yes Mom?
(Do you want to share your secret?)
 Which secret ma?
(Your favorite secret!)

 YES!!!! I wanna tell! I wanna tell!
(Okay go ahead........)

 You love mommy's belly?
That's an odd secret Jennybean.....




 Noooo Mommy! 
Read my shirt!!!

I'm going to be a big sister!!!!!

Yup! Jenny doesn't lie. We are expecting again! 

And seriously Jenny couldn't be more excited. She LOVES babies. She hugs and rocks all her dolls and stuffed animals and takes such good care of them. And the picture above of her and my belly....well if I ask her where baby is or tell her to give baby kisses she pulls up my shirt and hugs and kisses my belly. Now what mom doesn't love that! 
The official due date is May 31, 2011. 

The first part of this pregnancy was much worse than with Jenny but we all survived and things are getting better. I think I am way more tired during this pregnancy but I guess that is expected since I'm chasing a crazy toddler around now too. We are all excited to add one more to our little family!



7 comments:

Jessie said...

congratulations!! it's kind of crazy being pregnant with a one year old, huh?? you guys are only one month behind us...can't wait to hear what you are having!

Jessica said...

oh my goodness!!! Congrats Tara! I'm so excited for you guys!

Ashley said...

YAY!!! I am so excited for you! Congratulations!

k and p said...

Congratulations! What a cute way to announce it!

Christine said...

That is so exciting!! Congrats to you all!! =)

Anthony and Kristie said...

Congratulation:)

Lisa Kearl said...

Congrats, that's awesome Tara! I'm also expecting and am due on May 27th. I'm finally getting a girl. Do you know what you're having?