Friday, January 14, 2011

21 and counting......down.....

It has been a loooooooooong week! Seemed like everyday we were at a doctors appointment and running around from here to there. On top of that I quit Copper Hills! Wahooo!!! It was actually fairly hard for me to do but it wasn't the place for me to be right now. So after that being done I felt hugely relieved. But the end of the week held the best appointment of them all! We got to see our little baby again! It was excitement and nervous all rolled up into one for me this time. I've been praying all week that the hemorrhage be gone and that is all I could think about till the lady told me she didn't think it was there. Still waiting on the doctor to give us a call with the full report though. On my way home I was thinking I wonder if Jenny will be happy for a.....................BROTHER!!!! I asked her and she got a big smile, shook her head and said yeah, yeah, yeah. Now I think I have to get used to this line........
I'm not sure how to raise a boy but I guess it'll all work out. 
We are all very excited and now anxiously await to meet our little BOY! (still sounds odd to me).

On another note, for those of you who know/care. Jenny saw the orthopedic this week. And the results.....we go back at 18 months to do xrays, reevaluate and see if we'll schedule surgery for when she is 2 years. So it will be a long while till we know anything for certain. For now I guess she just has to learn to run with her feet turned in.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

CONGRATS! Grandma can't wait to see him either (well actually I can wait for his due date, no preemies please)

Ashley said...

Wahoo!!