We rearranged our office the other day to fit in my craft table and I thought Jenny deserved her own craft table to work at while we worked too! I saw this idea and thought it'd be super easy and fun to make one for Jenny. I didn't think she'd enjoy it as much as she does though, so I'm super excited about it!

We got a cheap table from the DI. Spray painted chalk paint on it and the chair. Then made a bag to hold the calk and eraser and stapled it on the side.
I'm not sure where she gets it(probably from her name-sake Jenny my sister-she was a cheese-ball too) but she is the biggest cheese-ball for such a little girl. I wanted a picture of her working at her table but she wouldn't stop giving me a big squish-face smile.
Still got a little sleep in her eyes.
Gotta love simple crafts that turn out amazing!
2 comments:
Very impressive idea. WTG, Mom!
very cool idea! I'm thinking about painting a chalk board in our hobbit hole.
Post a Comment