Ryder came to us on Friday May 27th via another C-section. He was 8 lbs 10 oz. Grandma Jackie brought Jenny up to see her new little brother every day we were in the hospital. She is the best big sister ever.
And now for those of you who like or need details. He is a happy little baby boy. . . most of the time. He has a concerned face a lot of the time, which is very different from Jenny who was pretty much born smiling. He has really dark hair and skin, and we think his eyes are going to be blue (pretty much complete opposite complexion as Jenny). He has very much the Manning family look in that regard. He pretty much sleeps all the time (except at night) so far. He is a lot more cuddly than Jenny ever was at this age. He is getting used to our schedule we have him on and is sleeping a bit better at night. We think he does not like having a messy diaper, which is totally different than Jenny, we would put jenny to bed at 9 or 10pm and then have to wake her up by the time 8am rolled around because we were worried that she wasn't waking up to eat We were really spoiled. But Ryder is more of a typical baby, He has been starting to sleep about 4 or 5 hours at night though. He is a gas machine too! I think he gives my friend Jordan a run for his money as gassiest person I've ever known. It sounds like his diaper is going to overflow, but then we check and there's hardly anything in there. I think it's one of the most hilarious things he does right now. Like Jenny, he is a moaner. Moaning all the time, which is really hard on Tara when she is trying to sleep because it keeps her up at night.
2 comments:
Congrats Tara (and Cameron) on your beautiful baby boy! He is so darn cute! I can't believe you are a mother of two!! That is so awesome. I promise one of these days I'm coming to see you. I will make it happen before we move out of UT for good. Love ya!
He's one good looking new born. I like the name you chose, particularly the middle one.
Post a Comment