Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Temple Square Excursion


Yes, yes, yes. This is not Temple Square, but I just have to share his nana, aka binky, obsession. Sometimes he just can't choose which nana to use so this day he was trying out two at a time. It is super cute, but at the same time wish he did not need them. Any advice on getting rid of them when we decide it is time is welcome.

We journeyed down to Temple Square, Galavin Center, and Candy displays last weekend. (Trying to fit in a lot of Christmas stuff before baby gets here). We have decided Trax is the way to go to get into downtown for us, and the kids fully enjoy it!


First stop was dinner and Galavin Center. Jenny was so cute showing us how to skate. Her and daddy have a date to go if anyone would like to join!


Next was the candy displays. Jenny was so fascinated by them! They were pretty cool though I have to admit. I am glad they are back. I loved that always being part of going to Temple Square at Christmas time growing up. 





 I was such a nice night to go. Was a little busy but not bad at all. The kids enjoyed it and I loved being there with my family! Oh how I love this time of year! 



Daddy is always entertaining!
 

No comments: