Friday, October 10, 2008

Our First Post

Well here it is folks! Welcome to the Tara and Cameron Blog (all rights reserved, official trademark of Tara and Cameron TM, may not be reproduced or translated without the express written consent of Tara and Cameron and it's affiliates) Whew!
This will be the place to get the most up-to-date and accurate information about the goings on in our part of the hood. . . that is unless you want to get the info the old fashioned way, face-to-face or over the phone. But that is so last century!

Right now we are looking forward to next week which is fall break. We are taking a ride to Arizona to meet the newest member of the fam, Kylee!!! (seen in picture). She is the cutest little baby girl, especially with Amber's forehead lines which I think are adorable.

Just in case you didn't see it, last night SNL had a special Weekend Update Thursday edition. They did a parody of the song by Hall and Oates called "You Make My Dreams."

The whole episode is shown here and is hilarious but the song starts at about 00:17:40.
http://www.hulu.com/watch/38512/saturday-night-live-weekend-update-thursday-109

3 comments:

Jackie said...

thanks for the invite to your blog and love to you both

April Sky said...

Dustin didn't have any idea who Hall and Oats were. That made me laugh because usually the situation is reversed. I've never been a popular music lover. Except for in the 3rd grade I did like new kids on the block. I know Hall and Oats a little bit because my dad talked about them. I love that picture of you two in front of the temple! That is a great picture. I didn't get to see any of your photos outside of the temple or at the reception.

Dustin'n'April Strickland said...

Kylee is floating, she is floating...