Monday, November 10, 2008

Cam's new pet and more!

For those of you who refuse to believe tarantulas live in Utah. Cam's new pet is proof they do. Isn't he a beauty? Well we think its a he..... We're thinking we'll call him Hairy and keep him in the kitchen to eat all the flies(do they eat flies?). Hard part will be finding him food......any suggestions?

We went to my parents condo up at Bear Lake for the the weekend. Cameron has an addiction when at Bear Lake. I really think he needs to give it up but he refuses. He's addicted to the WII. He played it for three hours one day but then the WII told him he was being lazy and wouldn't let him play it anymore. Sound ridiculous? It's my mom's early birthday gift- WII Fit. While it is a blast to play its a little bit rude. It told Cameron he was overweight and 45 years old! It is hilarious to watch peole play too because your whole body has to get into it so you look ridiculous. Especially when do yoga, as you can see from Cam's yoga picture. I tried getting pictures when we was looking the most ridiculous but they just do not do the game justice. If you ever get the chance you have got to try out the WII Fit. But don't be offended when it calls you overweight and twice your age.

Oh and we didn't REALLY keep the tarantula he's living happily at the park or someone elses back yard by now. He scared Cam when he was working with my dad in the backyard and Cam had to take pictures and play with him. I'm pretty sure Cam would like to keep one if I'd let him. He gets so much joy out of playing with them when he finds them its disgusting!

BubbleShare: Share photos - Craft Ideas

3 comments:

Amber said...

I really do not appriciate this post. I couldn't even look at the pictures. I am so freaked outjust reading about it! I thought that you really were going to keep it. You should have killed it. Great! Now I'm going to have nightmares! I can't even walk by the pool area in our complex to get the mail because of where we saw one of those THINGS when you guys were visiting. Now Andy is teasing me and lecturing me to get over this. I can't! I just can't!! Andy says that is enough.

Ashley said...

Cute blog! I am glad I can stalk you online now :).

Dustin'n'April Strickland said...

Iraq-no-phobia, cameron, stop playing with spiders. Improve your yogasture. Just blow to make the flame move, stop wasting time! j/k