Friday, November 21, 2008

Gearing up for Finals

This month has been pretty hectic. Tara has been stressing out about all the stuff she needs to get done for school. She is so much like my sister Amber, who really stressed out about school, especially projects and tests. They are both very good students though. I wonder, is it because they stress out so much that makes them such good students? If they didn't stress out, would they get a bad grade? I'm sure it doesn't matter, it is just the way they are, but it shocks me to hear Amber say that sometimes she feels bored and wishes she was back in school . . .

Tara says something similar, to the effect of "What are we going to do when we graduate?"

To which I say, "Have you checked for an ulcer!"

We are coming up on Thanksgiving break though and we know that soon after that school is over, so that means we only have a few more weeks to get our projects done and study for finals. It's a stressful time of year.

No comments: