We went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir's Christmas concert this year. It was really good. Tara and I were most excited about seeing Edward Herrman.
He plays Richard Gilmore in the Gilmore Girls. Tara and I just watched the entire season earlier this year. It's actually not as bad as I thought it would be. In fact, I am not ashamed to say I really liked it. It may sound girly and lame but it had me clutching my sides with laughter more often than not. Even through the more dramatic parts it still found a way to make a joke here or there to make it less dramatic. It was well worth the time to get to know my wife and something she loves and make it something I love as well. ANYWAYS, Edward Herrmann came and did some speaking parts for the Choir's concert. But I think the surprise to both of us was Brian Stokes Mitchell.
He is some huge Broadway star with an amazing voice, but the surprise to me was how entertaining and fun he was. He pretty much stole the show. So all in all it was a really good show.

This is our room the day before our bed arrived.

This is the same look at our room after the beds and everything was all set up. Tara seems pretty happy about it. (Even happier, we found a better place to get a good connection to the internet!)

"Oooh pretty Vanity Tara!"
Well what I decided not to show you is our other wall that has wall to wall furniture with our desk, armoire, and bookcase. It's tight but it's how we do.
This past week was a pretty big week in our fam as well as we welcomed the newest addition to the Manning family on Monday, little Jackson Manning.


Say hello to the world Jackson!

And yes, believe it Andy! There is a Santa Claus and there is Stephen's Cocoa with little bits of candy cane in it! BOOYAH. It's a good thing we have it too cuz it snowed about 5 inches today so it's gonna be mighty chilly out there!
He plays Richard Gilmore in the Gilmore Girls. Tara and I just watched the entire season earlier this year. It's actually not as bad as I thought it would be. In fact, I am not ashamed to say I really liked it. It may sound girly and lame but it had me clutching my sides with laughter more often than not. Even through the more dramatic parts it still found a way to make a joke here or there to make it less dramatic. It was well worth the time to get to know my wife and something she loves and make it something I love as well. ANYWAYS, Edward Herrmann came and did some speaking parts for the Choir's concert. But I think the surprise to both of us was Brian Stokes Mitchell.
He is some huge Broadway star with an amazing voice, but the surprise to me was how entertaining and fun he was. He pretty much stole the show. So all in all it was a really good show.
Our big Christmas came a little early this year. We decided to get a new bedset.
This is our room the day before our bed arrived.
This is the same look at our room after the beds and everything was all set up. Tara seems pretty happy about it. (Even happier, we found a better place to get a good connection to the internet!)
"Oooh pretty Vanity Tara!"
Well what I decided not to show you is our other wall that has wall to wall furniture with our desk, armoire, and bookcase. It's tight but it's how we do.
This past week was a pretty big week in our fam as well as we welcomed the newest addition to the Manning family on Monday, little Jackson Manning.
Say hello to the world Jackson!
And yes, believe it Andy! There is a Santa Claus and there is Stephen's Cocoa with little bits of candy cane in it! BOOYAH. It's a good thing we have it too cuz it snowed about 5 inches today so it's gonna be mighty chilly out there!


2 comments:
I like your Christmas present
The picture of Tara and Jackson is beautiful. Your wife's got a pretty face Cameron.
Post a Comment