Have you ever seen a clip and thought, "that is my life!"? Well this clip from House is that thought for me.
So how does this lovely clip from House fit me so well you ask? Well....I have had the signs of pregnancy going on about three years now, or so my sister-in-law tells me. So when the symptoms intensified, my first thought was my acid reflux so I went into my Gastroenterologist for a check up. I had not taken been taking my medication for whatever they found during a throat scope they did two years ago so she decided I needed to go in for another scope to check for ulcers in my throat and stomach. Before these procedures they ask any girl to give a urine sample to check for pregnancy. As I was lying in my bed waiting for the doctor I looked at Cam and mentioned how that would have to be the worst way to find out your pregnant. So right as I make the comment I must not be pregnant cause they haven't come back and I was next to go back, then dun..dun..dun.. in walks two nurses holding a piece of paper. Before they can even say anything I knew I was pregnant. So... as with the lady in House I was unaware and totally caught off guard when the nurses approached me to tell me the exciting news.
So...for those of you who do not already know. I am PREGNANT! As of now the due date is Sept. 29. Feels forever away but with this our last semester zooming by and my internship this summer it'll come too fast. While I'm a little nervous and unprepared I am super excited that our kids will have cousins around their age. And both Cam and I will be done with college before the baby comes which is a huge relief to both of us. It's still early but it gets hard for some people to keep such a big secret so we decided we'd share our happy, exciting, surprising news with everyone!
9 comments:
Big Congratulations! Thanks for sharing it with us on Skype. BTW sure happy your physician is not House.
I'm glad you told us on Skype too. We love you guys and can't wait to see you again.
Awesome!!! Congratulations :) You will most certainly have to keep me updated!
CONGRATULATIONS! Peter and I wish you lots of luck. Oh and by the way Cameron, Peter thought your comment on the accident was pretty funny... :) just thought you'd like to know!
Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you.
What a perfect surprise! Congrats and now I can't wait to find out what it is!
Love ya both tons- MOM
P.S. Peter also told me that you should shoot for september 20th instead...then it will be born on our wedding anniversary and you can name it after one of us. :) hahaha
If you don't want our baby named after you raise your hand! haha
I raise my hand. Kylee said that if it is a boy you can name him Kyle. Also I just watched the video--I love House.
Post a Comment