Tara and I went to the cabin at Bear Lake with Jackie and Mike. It was kind of relaxing not to have the kids there for a change, but yet it was almost too quiet. They definitely would have made sledding a little more worth it as well. But all in all it was a fun time.
"A Daddy and A Daughter's Love"

Standing near the (unfrozen) lake

Hey what ya got there Mike?

Booyah!

Tara had some time to think about that, as we continued our little walk back to the cabin.
She didn't think about it too long though. As soon as Mike let down his guard . . .

POW! Right in the Kisser! (or the back of the neck)

Apparently he thinks that is funny. I can only imagine what Tara's face looks like right now. . . She's thinking, "You wouldn't be mad at me would you Daddy?"

"Of course not dear."

"Now I'm sad . . ."

Tara goes in for another round but this time Mike doesn't let down for a second. (notice the snow in his hand already to throw lest he be attacked)

Uh, oh. Tara has that mischievous look in her eye again.

What ya doin there little girl?

HEY!

And after all that she got all tuckered out by the fire. . .
Awwww. . .
1 comment:
Very good, and I give you an "A". Do you believe the week after we were there, I was told the lake was frozen quite a ways out and the boats were next to the ice fishing!
Post a Comment