Jenny is ONE MONTH today!
Cameron happened to have today off so we went to get one month pictures taken. It was a lot of fun and they turned out adorably!
WARNING!
There are a lot of pictures here but I'm her mommy and its my prerogative to brag about my perfectly, beautiful daughter.
SO DEAL!
and
ENJOY!
Maybe can't tell but these ones showed her red hair so well!
WARNING!
There are a lot of pictures here but I'm her mommy and its my prerogative to brag about my perfectly, beautiful daughter.
SO DEAL!
and
ENJOY!
Maybe can't tell but these ones showed her red hair so well!












6 comments:
Very nice pics of you all! I love the one of her on her tummy with the big bow on her bottom. She is a sweetheart! One month already- o my- mom
Thanks Mommy!
Tara! She is gorgeous, just like her mommy. I love the ones where she is all curled up in your hand.
I like her fat rolls in the picture with her daddy, and the way she is lounging in the one with her name on it. can't wait to meet her.
My favorites are the one where she is laying on tara's shoulder and the one where she is laying on my hand Her little fist is all ready to punch somebody.
She is such a cutie. I didn't know her hair was so red! I love it!
Post a Comment