Thursday, November 5, 2009

Skype

I've been working so much that Jenny was starting to miss me. She asked mom if she could call me and mom told her she could do even better than that. . .
SKYPE!
It's the best invention since the video phone. . . well it pretty much IS a video phone but you get the point.

Here are some pics I snapped while I was talking to Jenny



Mommy! I was watchin tv!



Ah my favorite program . . . Word World




Jenny what do you think about taking a trip this weekend to St George this weekend?


"Um I don't know. . . will there be any boys?"




Yes there will be boys.




OK! I'm so in!




Tara says that Jenny cries a lot during the day. But it's hard for anyone to believe her because Jenny is almost always so happy! Here she is in the carrier.






3 comments:

Tara said...

she does cry all the time and she doesn't nap anymore!!! i don't care if no on believes me...me and Jenny know the truth!

Anonymous said...

SHE'S BOY CRAZY!!!! I'll be sure to find some cute ones for her at my wedding day after tomorrow :):) LOVE YOU GUYS LOTS!

Amber said...

she is such a good mix of the both of you.