Monday, November 23, 2009

I laughed I cried it was better than Cats

This is turning into a Jenny-blog but not much happens in our life except watching Jenny growing up. Well I did go back to work this past week but that's not as important or fun as Jennybean who will be two months this week!

She's grown up so much in the last month it's unbelievable! She went through a growth spurt last week and over night outgrew her newborn clothes. Since she's growing up so fast I thought I'd share some recent pictures and share some of my favorite things...

She is such a happy girl who is beginning to smile and talk to me.
She is ticklish - I don't care if people say she can't be yet.
She likes to grab onto your shirt when you're holding her.
She likes her head covered when she's trying to sleep (just like her daddy).
She gives open-mouth kissed when provoked.
She rubs her nose into your shoulder when she's tired.
She'll grab onto toys and your face.
She recognizes mommy and daddy's voices.
She cries if she can't look around at the world.
She arches her back and leans her head back when we go outside.


Loves chillin out with daddy.

Looks at herself in the mirror

Full of laughs and giggles

Controlling her head

Holding toys (even though she doesn't like them)

Is a good sport to daddy's annoyingness

Sleeps like her daddy

Played in her first snow-fall

Overall it's been a fun two months and definitely better than Cats! (Saying which I have found it supposedly from a SNL skit)

2 comments:

Amber said...

i love her! I get to see her in 3 weeks! get ready for your aunt amber jenny!

Jackie said...

She is the sweetest, I love her!!