Well she did it, she rolled over! I prodded her and showed her how to do it the first few times. By the time we pulled out the camera she was able to do it on her own. She wasn't happy with me moving her arms around and stuff. She said, "I can do it Daddy! Don't touch me!" haha
But here is the video. It's a little elongated. Still trying to figure out our camera settings. (As portrayed in the video as well she likes being naked!)
5 comments:
I can't see it captian...
How do I get into the video, I am getting a man speaking a foreign language driving a car on you tube
AAAA- I'm blind I'm blind. It's just black out there. Good thing I know how to type...
(this is what Ben said when I tried to show it to him)
i saw it and she is the cutest. i love how she squaks for 5 seconds and then she is fine; lucky! thanks for having us over for dinner.
So CuUUUUUuuuuuuuuuUUUUUte!!!! Yea Jenny-Jen!!!
Post a Comment