Wednesday, December 2, 2009

"I'm not telling"

After putting Jenny in her bed the other night I walked in to check on her and she was wide awake with BOTH of her arms out of her blanket.

ME: Jenny how did you get both of your arms out of your blanket?

JENNY: A HUGE smile. . . (I'm not tellin)

ME: Jenny how did you get both of your arms out of your blanket?

JENNY: Another HUGE smile. . . (That's for me to know and you to find out!)

Then Tara came in.

Tara: Jenny how did you get your arms out baby girl?

JENNY: (you guessed it) A HUGE smile! (I'm NOT tellin!)

ME: Seriously, how did you do it?

Jenny then pointed towards the bottom of the crib and started kicking her legs which were still under the covers by the way. ( I used my legs of course!)

ME: Oh! You used your legs to get your arms out!?

JENNY: HUGE smile. (Yup! I'm a Little Houdini!)

No comments: