Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Tonsils and Malt-o-Meal
I have been vegging around the house this week, because I had my tonsils out last Friday. It's been really nice to see Jenny in the morning, I'm usually gone before she wakes up and I always miss the post breakfast snuggle time. She is the best cuddler, but only right after breakfast. I'm doing OK though as long as my pain meds don't run out! I am supposed to teach my Sunday school class this week, and return to work on Monday. So, I guess we will see how things go. For the next few weeks it's going to be liquid diet for me. I've mostly been living on Frosty's, Fruizle's, ice cream, broth, pudding, and Jell-o. I also made Tara go buy some Chocolate Malt-o-meal for me because I've been craving that for a couple weeks and now it's pretty much a main staple in my diet. Tara didn't even know what it was! My friends, Kyle and Jordan had never heard of it either! I thought everybody's mom made it for them when they were little! So if you haven't tried it, you should. You put some milk and honey in it to taste and it is soo good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment