One of my best friends growing up had a baby boy two days before Jenny was born. Last Saturday was the first time they ever met. Was it a coincidence that it was the day before Valentine's day? Hmmm. . . Max you sly dog. . . haha

Right when we lay them next to each other they both turn to their left. It was synchronized baby rolling.
One time Jenny rolled but Max didn't. He got a foot in the face. She got a hold of his ear for a sec too. Oops sorry Max!
Me and Jenny, Danny and Max
Today was another Saturday alone at home with Daddy while mommy went to work. Looks like someone's excited to spend some time with Daddy.
"It wasn't me."
She is such a good baby. I feel like I have got a lot of work done today. I can't really specify what quite yet because it's a surprise for Tara when she comes home but it has to do with our basement. That's for another time though. Jenny kindly lets me know when she is going to be tired and I wrap her up so tight and lay her in her bed and she falls asleep all by herself. She is growing so big. And having been on baby food for almost a month now I think she is starting to grow a little faster. (Her favorites are bananas and applesauce is a close second.)
3 comments:
such cute pics of Jenny and the bathroom floor looks great! good job
Yea for growing big!
She is so dang cute! And I love that picture where she got Max in the face! Miss you guys!
Post a Comment