Monday, March 29, 2010

Our Biggest Little Girl

Our little girl is so big.  On Sunday she turned six months old.  She is progressing so fast.  We are shutterbugs when it comes to taking pictures of Jenny because she is so photogenic! Take a look at what we mean.



She can outsmile almost anyone, You've been served grandma Jackie.



  






Doesn't she look like a little diva here?



Oh and you've been served too Jackson. . .
Her 6 month stats are:
  • Weight: 12 lbs 8 oz (2%)
  • Height: 24 3/4" (17%)
  • Head: 43 cm (67%)
    So she has only gained 8oz and 3/4" but she still has her big noggin! The doctor isn't worried about her weight because "just look at her momma" is how he explains it. So we couldn't be happier with our most adorable little girl!

Some of Jenny's favorite things in life are:
  • Give mommy big open mouth kisses on demand
  • Eating her toes
  • Chewing (not sucking yet) on her thumb
  • Getting ready for the bath
  • Having a soft blanket by her face while sleeping
  • Being Houdini and getting out of her night wrap
  • Smiling and laughing
  • Getting excited and shaking her arms
  • Sitting up by herself
  • Rolling and turning in circles to get things
  • Contorting her body in weird positions(especially while throwing tantrums)
  • Pulling/touching mommy and daddy's faces
  • Giggling when daddy blows on her tummy
  • Stroller rides
We love having Jenny in our life and are loving every moment we have with her! I miss her so much when I'm at work but it makes me cherish my time with her so much more! I can't believe how big she is getting and active.

5 comments:

Ashley said...

She is so stinking cute! I can't believe how fast the past 6 months have gone!

Jessica said...

Tara!!
Hey, it's Jess, we have a blog now, so I added you guys to our blog list, hope you don't mind. Jenny is adorable, she looks so much like her dad! Hope all is going well!

Anonymous said...

AHHH I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE MY CUTEST NIECE ;) SORRY SHE FEELS LIKE A NIECE TO ME HAHA! MISS YOU GUYS!

Melissa said...

She is so cute!! Doesn't feel like 6 mos. has gone by, we really need to come see you guys. Love Ya!!

Christine said...

Tara and Cameron! She is so dang cute! =) I love all the pictures! So darling! I am glad you guys are happy and having so much fun! =) Miss ya!