Yesterday, I was feeling motivated and we had been planning on taking those darn bushes by our front door out. So I got to it This is our neighbor's front porch but it's exactly how our porch looked before. . .
This is the bush in a pile after I was done. The neighbors said that the grounds crew comes every Tuesday and they would haul it away, all i had to do was put it on the curb.
And. . .
Ta-da! All done in one day. The soil was so soft due to the recent snow and rain it was relatively easy. I am under the impression that it can be very difficult to extract these pesky bushes without the use of chains and a car. But it actually wasn't that hard.
Now we are planning on fertilizing the soil and planting a little herb and pepper garden on our front porch! It's going to make for a fun summer.
1 comment:
Yeah Cameron!
Post a Comment