Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sunday Fun



  This past Sunday Cameron had fun taking photos with the camera he has borrowed from his Dad. He really enjoy taking photos and its even more fun now he has a little lady of many faces. I love all the pictures he takes of Jenny but I've chosen just a few to share that are her classic faces as of lately. 

Our most recent family picture. We don't look the most amazing but I love how bright Jenny's hair is compared to the rest of the picture. It shows so well how red her hair is getting.



This is Jenny's favorite trick. Sitting on Daddy's hand in the air. It always gets a big smile out of her.


Two of her many faces. This is how happy she is 95% of her waking hours(seriously! we're lucky)


I've been making her onesie dresses (I'll post those later) and bought to much of one fabric so I decided to make us matching! This is the best we could get of our matching outfits. Such a fun relaxing Sunday afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my hannahs! Cutest pictures I LOVE THEM ALL! Jenny is so so big and the cutest little one! I hope I have one just as cute as her! (Day Dreaming) One day :) I love you!

Dustin'n'April Strickland said...

Very Very Cute