We just started visiting this amazing park in Fruit Heights. It is so big we are calling it the castle park. It's seriously the funnest park I've been to in a really long time. I think Jenny agrees. Mostly because people are deciding to take down the awesome playgrounds that I used to play on while I was growing up and replacing them with playgrounds that are no fun at all.
The other night while Cathy was having her baby Grampa Mike and Gramma Jackie brought all the kids over to play and have dinner. There was 3 adults and 7 kids. It was exhausting so I wasn't able to get many shots that show what the park actually looks like. I'm sure we'll be back and I'll get some later.
Grampa pulling double duty on the swings.
Cousin Ashton.
I know it looks like she is yawning like she is bored but she is really yelling for mommy to come push her.
Looks like it worked.
Cousin Jackson.
Cousin Parker.
Gramma Jackie hiding behind her camera.
Little 'P.'
Notice the Mountain Dew bottle on the ground.
Now look who found it.
Cousin Anna.
JACKSON! Don't cry. . .
Oh, too late. . .
Cousin Cody.
Hi Jen!
What a cheeser!
Three kids happy to have a new baby in the house!
3 comments:
That is an awesome park! Perfect for little ones too.
Soon your blog will be called 2 ladies and 2 misters!
Looks like you guys were busy. Tell Jeremy & Cathy congratulations.
Post a Comment