Tara and I are dumbfounded about how crazy parents get at these things. We saw so many parents picking up handfulls of candy and throwing it in their child's basket. Why would you want your child to have SO much candy? We figure whatever Jenny can pick up, she will be able to eat.
Then we drove down to Provo for the Carl Bloch exhibit. He was a painter of scenes from the life of Jesus Christ from the early 1800's. This one was my personal favorite. You can feel how draining the experience in the Garden was for Christ and how comforting it must have been when the angel came down to help and support him. I really like how well this guy could draw hands. That's what my eye was drawn to in almost every image.
Later on Saturday we had lunch at Amber and Andy's house. Jenny and Kylee are so much fun to watch play together. I hope they will be good friends their whole life. I never really had cousins that were my age that actually wanted to play with me.
On Sunday the Easter bunny delivered a dress from Grandma Lolly as well as one by Tara. Then we went to Grandma Jackie's and had dinner and an egg hunt. Jenny was pro by then because this was her 3rd one in the past two days. I think she had a really fun Easter. This movie shows most of the days activities.
1 comment:
Excellent music selection in video clip--and great video/photography. And Jenny is adorable, of course.
Post a Comment