I always feel like December and January are over before I even realize they began. So here is what we did in December. I'm not doing to good a job at pictures lately so they aren't too great.
We saw lots of lights. Jenny was in LOVE with lights this year. We couldn't go in the car at night without her pointing out every light we passed. It was fun!
Ryder had a minor surgery and he was such a good patient. We actually felt guilty because he was so happy and screaming joys of delights while all the kids around were quiet and ill. I loved the baby scrubs he got too.
This little guy is continuing to still our hearts more and more everyday. He loved the holidays and was an amazing unwrapper!
This was the favorite gift of the holiday. Jenny got a kitchen from her Grandma and Grandpa Manning. She cooks and feed Ryder and me all day long.
Again, love this little guys! He is so happy. He is either screaming or smiling. Mainly smiling luckily though.
No comments:
Post a Comment