Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Hello Again!

So it has been WAY to long to even begin thinking about catching up on anything. So I decided I will only hit VERY BIG highlights. Because with most of my nights being spent on my own and no TV allowed I am making a goal to blog more!

We found out we were pregnant! Due Christmas(which is perfect timing for us, even if SHE will hate us forever later).

Ryder turned one!!! And is such a fun little guy! So much energy and personality. We love having him in the family.






















Shortly after Ryder birthday we found out Cam was admitted into the Professional MBA(aka PMBA) and hopefully the duel degree of Hospital Administration program at the University of Utah. While this was exciting, it began some big changes in our family. We decided that it would be in our families best interest if we lived on campus since he would be both working full-time and attending a full load of classes up there. Not to mention the support that I felt I would have from living there.

So things quickly fell into place. We rented out our townhome, got housing on campus and made the move. So in July we became residents of Salt Lake once more for at least 3 years. We are loving it here! Jenny has made some amazing friends and the cutest little best friend, Vessica. Some days/weeks are harder then others but we love being able to see Cam at least for meals every day.

Shortly after our life change we headed off for our big summer vacation to Yellowstone. We spent an entire week there! That will have to be it's own post of pictures because it was too much fun!

Jenny turned 3! I can't believe my little girl is 3! She loves her brother and soon-to-be sister. She enjoys playing outside, riding bikes, anything princess, dolls, purses, movies. She is SO sassy! Most days I have to use so much will-power to not slap her silly or burst out laughing at her. But she is a joy to have in our family and seriously is the best big sister I could ask to have for my kids.

Our little goof-ball!



Best I could get of our Princess.

All her family came to celebrate. Thanks family for making it a special day!

Birthday Girl!


No comments: