My little baby sister is all grow'd up! Her Jr High put on The Musicman and she was in it. Tara and I went to go see it and she did really good. She was only in the chorus but I thought it was cool because I saw more facial expression in those few hours than I have ever seen in her whole life probably. I have cute sisters. Anyways I had never seen the Musicman before and Tara kept telling me that I would recognize a lot of the songs, and I did especially one song called Shipoopi. I thought it was a joke or something the first time I heard it. Do you know where I heard it before? Family Guy! So here it is in all of it's glory, Family Guy singing Shipoopi. They actually do it some justice, it's worth watching. Peter is playing football for the Patriots and Tom Brady hates it when people "showboat." So after he makes a touchdown Peter calls for a victory tune. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment