This weekend we spent a few days at the "Razzberry Inn," the cottage in Bear Lake that Mike and Jackie own a share of. It is super nice and very relaxing. It's a really fun getaway because it's not that bad of a drive but it still feels like a vacation.
This week I took up the camera I am borrowing from my dad (come to think of it I took it up there last time) but this time Jeremy and Cathy and family came with us so the pictures are a little more interesting.
This week I took up the camera I am borrowing from my dad (come to think of it I took it up there last time) but this time Jeremy and Cathy and family came with us so the pictures are a little more interesting.
"The Razzberry Inn"
Not-so-sunny Bear Lake, but the water is still so blue!
Parker ("i'm this many" 4) taking his first bike ride without training wheels. . .
He did it!!!
For a few feet at least . . .
"Jazz Fans"
"Hey Porker, can you see where you are going with that helmet?"
"Porker look out! There's a huge vehicle right there!"
Too late. . .
Anna's first time on her new bike
Poppin wheelies
Garden City Park has some of the coolest big toys ever!
This thing was really fun. the top spins and it is slanted so you can spin around and around.
The similarities are scary!
Parker had a death grip on this thing once we got him up there.
What goes up must come down
He came down hard.
Playing with Mike's new Nintendo DS.
We did a polar bear swim in the frigid waters of Bear Lake.
Here is the video Jackie took of the whole thing
Anna and I went on a walk on Sunday morning to the beach to take pictures and watch the sunrise.
Tara warshing Anna's hair in the sink
Baby Jackson played Phase 10 with us, he was surprisingly pretty good!
Mike got some relaxing time in . . . a lot of relaxing time. But that's what we do at Bear Lake. . . whatever we want really. If there is anything you've ever wanted to do, grandma Jackie is almost sure to let you get away with it at Bear Lake, if you don't believe me, just ask Anna Cody or Parker. Hee Hee.
2 comments:
that is my privilege of making it to the grandmother stage! Nice photos, thanks for sharing and Tara and the troll are twins!
SO CUTE! I MISS YOU GUYS! HOPE ALL IS WELL! LOVE YOU!
Post a Comment