| Traveling in class. |
We went to Yellowstone for a week. We saw pretty much all the 'stroller' friendly highlights of the park I would say. It was the one of the best family trips we have taken. The kids got to spend every day with cousins(in Jenny-world this is heaven). Cam and I got to see some breathtaking views, scenery, and animals that we had never seen before.
Everyday was pretty much the same. Wake up, eat, get in car and sight-see till dinner. Get to camp, eat, sleep, repeat. But it never felt redundant. So while there will be VERY few words to this blog it is full of pictures. This really doesn't even begin to capture half of the pictures we took on the trip. If you have never been there you need to go. The sights are beyond words or pictures.
| One of the many exquisite waterfalls we were able to see. |
| Ryder was a great tour guide with all his pointing. |
| Jenny and Jackson getting along all trip(which was amazing for these two!) |
| Jen loved all the sights and waterfalls too! |
| Coyote we passed on the road. |
| Most I don't remember the names. But this was artists point. One of the more overall breathtaking views we saw. |
| Saw too many of these guys. One that I am pretty sure gets a kick out of causing traffic jams by walking in the road incessantly. |
| I could never get over how far down these seemed to go. A never ending hole they looked like. |
| Of course we saw some geysers. |
| Yes! We ever saw a bear! |
| Last few days we camped by Yellowstone Lake. Gorgeous at the right time of day. |
Thanks Grandpa and Grandma for the fun trip!
1 comment:
Wow, you took so cool scenery pictures. I love looking at your blog and seeing what you are up to. I like the new family picture. Miss ya.
Post a Comment