Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Camping Fun

This past weekend we headed down to Zions and Snow Canyon with my parents and brother. It was beautiful weather and a blast! We were just there for two days but it was plenty for me and baby. We hiked Angels Landing which gave amazing views and wore us all out. Sunday we headed to Snow Canyon and hiked through some through some lava and explored some awesome caves. It was especially a good trip for me since I have to...err...get to go to Moab in a couple of weeks to hike and raft with my internship and this trip was a great warm up for my me and baby. I told Cam if I survived the weekend then I wouldn't protest going to Moab so looks like I'll be heading to Moab soon!


Peek A Boo!








Where was this sign at Lake Powell?


Baby on the "trail"


Don't look down!


We made it!


Snow Canyon lava flow cave

1 comment:

Ashley said...

They really should have had that sign at Lake Powell!
Looks like a fun trip- Ben will be totally jealous when he sees what you got to do...

By the way, you have a cute tummy :)