Today Cameron and I graduated from the University of Utah! Hooray for us! (pictures to come later)
But the story begins last week at my tummy check up when the Doc gave us the go-ahead to have an ultrasound before out next appointment. When we tried to make the ultrasound appointment we ran into a conflict because I start my internship next week and the ultrasound hours didn't work out with my intern hours. So against Cam's will, at the time, I made the appointment for right-smack-dab in the middle of our graduation. Cam later calmed when I convinced him how much fun it would be to sneak out of graduation early, get the ultrasound, then get back to campus and tell our parents at the same time to make a happy day ever more happier!
It worked out PERFECTLY! We got done at the hospital just as commencement got out and got to surprise our parents, Bria, and Kylee with pictures of baby.
It is such a fun experience to lay there and watch the little parasite in your tummy come to life. It also was amazing to see how much the little parasite moves and seems to have a personality already. Here is the ultrasound video of our precious parasite for a limited time!
Overall I couldn't have asked for a more perfect graduation. And to top it all off the nice sonographer lady gave our precious parasite gender right from the beginning when she saw there was a brain. She told us if it was a boy there wouldn't have been a brain, so the winner is............GIRL!!!
3 comments:
wahoo !!!! it is the year for girls. We love her before she is even here.
Congrats!! I'm so excited for you. I love how the person doing the ultrasound shakes your belly to make the baby move when your bladder is full :-)
I am super excited for you guys!!! Congrats on the graduation as well :) Have fun with your internship.
Post a Comment