Monday, May 11, 2009

My Debut on NPR

Jenny Brundin from member station KUER in Salt Lake City gave me a happy birthday present by asking me to help her with a project she was working on for NPR. I did a couple lines for her and one line ended up being on weekend edition Saturday morning on my birthday! Its about 1 minute into the story and I am supposed to be Everett Reuss's voice. It was really nice because Jenny said that NPR could have hired someone from where they are located in Washington DC to do the part if they didn't like what I did.
Here is the link to the website. Jenny said that the story was going to be on locally as well, and they would include a few more lines from me. But apparently that hasn't happened yet.

This is a link to NPR's Webpage- Click on Listen Now
http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=103939764

Or

Here is the direct link to the podcast
http://www.npr.org/templates/player/mediaPlayer.html?action=1&t=1&islist=false&id=103939764&m=103975308

1 comment:

Jackie said...

Wow, I know a celebrity! You're sounding good.