Thursday, September 3, 2009

Baby and Cam

I've really enjoyed putting baby's room together in our new place. Cam and I have had fun decorating and now I love to sit in there and talk to our little lady and tell her that she is free to come at any time she's ready now.

I love frogs so the main thing is frogs and flies.(sorry for the pack n play in the middle of the picture)



My mommy and me stopped into Khols one evening to find they were having a super sale and I has able to get the adorable wall decals for under $10!!! I think its the cutest saying ever.


My sister-in-law told us about our lovely bedroom set that came all together so made life quite easy. Which is always a bonus!

I know! I know! I know! She can't tell time as Cam so kindly pointed out to me but it was to irresistible and priced so good to pass up!

My mommy took the dust ruffle and make her a balance. Soooo cute!
Really I'm in love with her room and wish I had such an adorable room for myself!




For graduation we asked for money so we could get a grill. It only took us a couple months but we finally decided on one. Cam is such a little kid when he gets excited about something. It's just so fun!


I have no clue what he's doing in this picture but I LOVE HIM! We have yet to use it but hopefully life will slow down and come together and we'll get a chance.

4 comments:

Amber said...

Love the room! So cute. The clock is the BEST idea! We don't have a clock in Kylee's room and I never know what time it is. So smart. When they are little, the things you do for them is really for yourself, so do what YOU want.

Cameron said...

In my defense . . . I was turning around and probably in the middle of saying something when this picture was taken.

Ashley said...

That room is adorable! I keep telling baby to come out whenever too- although I do mention that sooner would be nicer than later :) Your prego pictures are super cute, thanks for putting them up!

Melissa said...

The room looks really cute, can't wait to come see it!!