Sunday, September 6, 2009

Tara's Silky

Tara has had a blanket (she has lovingly named "silky") since she was a tiny baby. She still has it. . . her roommates at Creighton all told her that her husband would not let her have it when she got married. Well they were wrong, I think it's kind of cute. Every now and then Silky gets lost in the sheets or blankets on our bed and she accuses me of stealing it until she finds it. She doesn't sleep very well without it.

This is Tara when she was in 1st grade.



It seems like not much has changed in 17 years. This is her a couple of nights ago.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I love that you have pictures that look the same. Is that the exact same silky? I can't believe it's still around and looks in pretty good shape.
On a side note...How do you like the name Cambrie it's like the first name you have listed and might be easier to find a middle name :-) Just thinking of you. Can't wait to see the little one. Love Ya!

Jackie said...

I love these pics, so funny. Kim & Jenny should see this one!