I stuck it to the man at walmart and told them I can only work Wed-Sat so now I actually kind of have a weekend! What with the nice weather Saturday here's a few things we did.
First Tara decided to brush some cobwebs off her bike and take it for a stroll around our condo. She cracks me up. She said her belly was in the way and she had to ride with her knees out to the side.
First Tara decided to brush some cobwebs off her bike and take it for a stroll around our condo. She cracks me up. She said her belly was in the way and she had to ride with her knees out to the side.
We drove to the top of the mountain via Farmington canyon for some lunch.
"Where has all the water gone? Long time passing?"
Tara was never ready for the pictures I took so this is the best we got, mid chew (she was hungry). One of Tara's favorite things to eat while she's been prego is cheddar and sour cream Lay's chips dipped in cottage cheese. Funny enough she ate that before she was pregnant too so don't go thinking it's some kind of weird pregnancy craving cause it's not.
My car kickin it old school with white walls (from the dirt in the canyon).
Real women have curves. This is at 38 weeks.
We flew a kite on Sunday waiting for my parents to get back from church. It broke the first time it hit the ground. We taped it, but it's so cheap that the tape threw its balance off!
Things to remember from this weekend:
1. Our pool closes the day after labor day so don't get all ready to swim on a nice hot day like saturday and walk all the way to the pool just to find it's locked. It's really not a fun experience.
2. Tara loves watermelon.
3. Baby kicks when Tara drinks a whole glass of apple juice.
4. Tara started having contractions! I think we are to one every hour or two.
5. I am an unlikely and unashamed fan of Hannah Montana.
6. The Utah vs BYU game might actually be a competitive one this year as opposed to last year . . .
1. Our pool closes the day after labor day so don't get all ready to swim on a nice hot day like saturday and walk all the way to the pool just to find it's locked. It's really not a fun experience.
2. Tara loves watermelon.
3. Baby kicks when Tara drinks a whole glass of apple juice.
4. Tara started having contractions! I think we are to one every hour or two.
5. I am an unlikely and unashamed fan of Hannah Montana.
6. The Utah vs BYU game might actually be a competitive one this year as opposed to last year . . .
3 comments:
I LOVE HANNA MONTANA! Andy makes fun of me when I watch it. Go UTeS!
Yay for contractions! They are fun until they keep going and going and going and never get harder... but at first they are fun :). I hope your baby girl comes soon!
I love the brown ball pic!
Post a Comment