I love to cook, especially from scratch. This summer has been rough because I was at my internship crazy hours and with Cam working two jobs I couldn't ever find time to cook. So when I've had the chance and felt up to it with the little lady in my belly I've maybe gone a little overboard. I decided a while ago that I wanted to try making our own noodles to go in some fettuccine Alfredo I was craving. Once I got started though the task became to much for me because the big ball poking out front wouldn't allow me to roll so my loving husband jumped in and rescued my failed attempt. 
He may complain but I think he secretly loved doing it. I mean just look at that grin!

He may complain but I think he secretly loved doing it. I mean just look at that grin!

Cam hard at work rolling the dough. What fun times we have baking together (even if he won't admit he enjoys it!)

No comments:
Post a Comment